Comprehensive support for your sustainability goals.
AFM manages and supports almost four million acres under various certification programs across the United States. SFI® is the most widely used certification system, but AFM does maintain FSC® forest certification on properties located in the US South and Appalachia.
Certification Services offered by AFM include:
- Implementation of forestry-based environmental management systems to multiply sustainability standards under FSC®, SFI® and ATFS.
- Planning for individual and group certification systems under FSC®, SFI® and ATFS.
- Verification of non-controlled wood supply certification.
- Implementation of forestry-based environmental management systems (i.e. ATFS, FSC®, ISO, SFI®)
- American Forest Management's Sustainable Forestry Policies for the Pacific Northwest's SFI® Group Certificate can be found here - AFM PNW Sustainable Forestry Policies 5 31 2022.