Forest and Land Management - Provides services including forest management plans, timber sales, records maintenance, reforestation, wildlife management and recreation services.
- Real Estate - specializes in the
sale of land. For over 40 years, AFM has provided the services and tools
needed for buyers and sellers to make informed decisions throughout the land
sale or acquisition process.
- Appraisals - Provides timber and land appraisals, sales and acquisition support, financial analyses, feasibility studies and audits. Certified appraisal services are provided for properties of all sizes.
- Technical and Data Services - Provides forest data and information management through
GIS mapping, supports activities such as environmental site assessments,
forest management planning,
forest inventory design and analysis, growth and yield modeling,
harvest scheduling and cash projections.
- Environmental Services - Provides environmental consulting and auditing to supply clients with environmental management systems and forestry related environmental services and information to meet a growing demand for certified forest products.
- Wildlife Management - Provides a variety of wildlife services including habitat management recommendations for game (deer, turkey, quail, waterfowl or small game) or non-game species. Management plans can include recommendations on deer herd management assistance, food plot development and maintenance, and vegetation management to enhance available food supplies, manage cover and improve access.
- Wood Flow - Provides services associated with Wood Supply Agreements including delivered wood systems, log sales and pricing, market analysis and log yard management.
- Inventory Services - Provides
timber inventories conducted to accomplish one of three main goals: 1)
assist in the due diligence portion of a property acquisition or disposition, 2)
provide management information for planning and valuation purposes; or 3)
provide the landowner with a target value for selling timber.
- Support Services
- I.T. - Provides network and information technology services.
- Accounting - Provides customized services including monthly financial statements, balance sheets, income statements, general ledger, check register, bank reconciliation and customized reports for a variety of clients on various software systems.